Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron Carter-Vickers on loan at Celtic from Spurs this season has been linked should Celtic not take up the option to buy him. USA international who has been a rock for Celtic this season.

Evans had a pretty bad injury record with United tbh. Whether it was their med team or he’s just been looking after himself better don’t know but he has been far more reliable since he left them.

He had a good run for a few years, but missed basically missed half of this season.

I am biased because I watch him for NI, but he is as reliable as it gets. I was pretty confused we never went for him when he was available, considering some of the players we did recruit.

Not worth £30 mil 5 goals 2 assists and he’s now 24 swerve.
Oh my word, now we’re considering 24 too old? Sarr would be a good addition. He dealt with some injuries and time out as such, and still produced 5 goals in a dreadful team. Auto starter if he comes. Only thing I agree with is that 30mil is too high a price.

Cameron Carter-Vickers on loan at Celtic from Spurs this season has been linked should Celtic not take up the option to buy him. USA international who has been a rock for Celtic this season.
He’s been on loan a lot but I’ve always liked him. He’s built like a truck and seems to have that leadership quality we desperately lack. As a cheapish option I say why not.

If you’d have asked me at the back end of last season (possibly even January.) if I’d have gone for tarkowski, I’d have said no chance. Im sure im on record as calling him Michael Keane regen.

But I think we’ve all had a bit of a reality check the past 6-9 months and bringing players like this in on a free can’t be sniffed at given the season we’ve just had.

Frees up funds for elsewhere, has plenty of PL experience and seems a reliable defender.

It’s pointless going out and signing the up-and-coming superfutballers until we get our house in order.

Watch him sign for Newcastle now, the gammy eared tit.

Oh my word, now we’re considering 24 too old? Sarr would be a good addition. He dealt with some injuries and time out as such, and still produced 5 goals in a dreadful team. Auto starter if he comes. Only thing I agree with is that 30mil is too high a price.
That’s what I was saying, if he got 5 goals 2 assists at 19 he would be a good prospect, but not for 30mil

Status
Not open for further replies.