£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having that mate. If something been flagged we always act on it.

I haven't exactly 'done anything' here. Just asked you not to call a blue a kopite. End of matter.

Well you didn't see me and others who voted 'Leave' being called bigots, racists, and other nasty things in the EU in or out thread then, Groucho... Or if you did, you did nothing about it, because that kind of behaviour continued unabated for about a year.

Yet you jump in when I joke about davek being LIKE a closet Kopite.

That's all I'll say...

Well you didn't see me and others who voted 'Leave' being called bigots, racists, and other nasty things in the EU in or out thread then, Groucho... Or if you did, you did nothing about it, because that kind of behaviour continued unabated for about a year.

That's all I'll say...
Being called a Kopite is deffo worse than being called a bigot or racist though.

That's all I'll say...
I bet you find the Aristocats funny as well.

1460113015_460629_1460115190_sumario_normal.gif

You disgust me.

That's all I'll say...

So you've destroyed our economy AND called Davek a kopite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back