£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you didn't see me and others who voted 'Leave' being called bigots, racists, and other nasty things in the EU in or out thread then, Groucho... Or if you did, you did nothing about it, because that kind of behaviour continued unabated for about a year.

Yet you jump in when I joke about davek being LIKE a closet Kopite.

That's all I'll say...

Everton only mate.

Wouldn't pay 50 million for him that is a ridiculous price add his wages onto that probably looking at a 70 million investment
he is no better than Ross it's just like for like just give Barkley what he wants get him to sign a new deal and spend that money on a center half or left back

Swansea threatening to report us, hahahaha.... Good luck with that lads, The Premier League tore that rule up last month, blame Liverpool not us ;)

Wouldn't pay 50 million for him that is a ridiculous price add his wages onto that probably looking at a 70 million investment
he is no better than Ross it's just like for like just give Barkley what he wants get him to sign a new deal and spend that money on a center half or left back

But what if what Barkley wants is to leave the club? Not that I disagree with you on the price tag, by the way.

I bet you find the Aristocats funny as well.

1460113015_460629_1460115190_sumario_normal.gif

You disgust me.

Who's rattled your cage...? Sense of humour bypass...?

..I think it's clear that Barkley wants to leave. I think it's also clear that RK is planning for life after Barkley.

Well you didn't see me and others who voted 'Leave' being called bigots, racists, and other nasty things in the EU in or out thread then, Groucho... Or if you did, you did nothing about it, because that kind of behaviour continued unabated for about a year.

Yet you jump in when I joke about davek being LIKE a closet Kopite.

That's all I'll say...

Maybe he agreed with those labels?

As much as I want to see him at the club. I think we should put phantom bids for other players in his position to show Swansea we play hard ball and won't just spend the cash because we have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back