£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we haven't 'tapped' him up, then the club should be taking the accusation up with the FA. Can't just throw around accusations like that & be exempt from responsibility.

As much as I want to see him at the club. I think we should put phantom bids for other players in his position to show Swansea we play hard ball and won't just spend the cash because we have it

...these moves usually happen because the player forces it. I read a quote yesterday that Sigurdsson has made it clear to Swansea that he wants to go. It's a good indication of how highly the lad is rated and liked that Swansea are being awkward. I expect we'll pay around £45k with £5k add-on for top four or winning a trophy.

...these moves usually happen because the player forces it. I read a quote yesterday that Sigurdsson has made it clear to Swansea that he wants to go. It's a good indication of how highly the lad is rated and liked that Swansea are being awkward. I expect we'll pay around £45k with £5k add-on for top four or winning a trophy.

£45k + £5k? Bargain!

It was a joke mate.

Artistocats is boss.

So was mine originally about davek being a 'closet' Kopite. But so much gets lost in understanding in two-dimensional internet pages...

I know full-well that davek is a blue; I (and others) skit him cos he types so much negativity about the club. And he still thinks Bobby Brown Shoes should still be Manager...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back