£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the question was which of Robertos signings would you have in your first 11 this season
I said I'm struggling after Lukaku
Morgs said Besic , I said Gana would get in ahead of Bescic in my first 11
Gana was one of RK first signings last summer
Hope that clears it up
Most probably Holgate.

It's getting messy for Swansea not us, we have a 30m bid in and their best players head has fallen off. I say long may it continue.
No way will they get 50m. I'm really surprised at siguardsson's actions (refusing to go on pre-season trip) as he is a model pro by all accounts. But it shows how much he wants to come here, all that Swansea want now is to save face with their fans and get the best possible price. I guess he will be ours before we leave for the serious pre-season camp in Holland.

At this rate we will probably bring a striker in before Sigurdsson. Our biggest fault in these negotiations is not having a backup plan.

At this rate we will probably bring a striker in before Sigurdsson. Our biggest fault in these negotiations is not having a backup plan.
Fair enough mate. But any transfer deal can go array at any time, just look at Alves to city. However why do you suggest we need a back up plan? Swansea are in negotiations, siguardsson wants to come here, so much so he has refused to go away with them. We just need to agree a price and this will quickly resolved. Koeman has been after siguardsson for a long time, I wouldn't go as far to say that he is his no.1 target, but he has targeted him as a key signing. At this point in time there is no need for a back up plan.

As fans we know very little, but it appears Everton expected these negotiations to go smoother than they did.

Six players in by early July and were still moaning about our ability to get a transfer done? Took United months to get Pogba, Arsenal weeks for Lacazette, the RS weeks for Salah and are still arsing around over Keita

Meanwhile we've had a demonstrable interest in Sigurdsson for about 3 days and he's sacked off Swansea's pre-season trip... give it some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back