£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate we will probably bring a striker in before Sigurdsson. Our biggest fault in these negotiations is not having a backup plan.

I dont think we need a back up plan in this case.

It seems as tho the player is interested in the move and it now seems as tho the selling club has indicated they wish to sell, granted very reluctantly, we are currently trying to get a price that avoids us lashing 50m on the table, 6 weeks of this window left, it if takes a bit longer and we can reduce the price by a few million theres no real issue IMO.

Six players in by early July and were still moaning about our ability to get a transfer done? Took United months to get Pogba, Arsenal weeks for Lacazette, the RS weeks for Salah and are still arsing around over Keita

Meanwhile we've had a demonstrable interest in Sigurdsson for about 3 days and he's sacked off Swansea's pre-season trip... give it some time
Oh my dear. I've said I am fine with the transfer and everything- I just commented that we should have had a backup plan in case things went wrong. If worst comes to worst, we pay the amount they want and are done with it. God forbid I make one criticism... Now I know how my boy Dave feels

Oh my dear. I've said I am fine with the transfer and everything- I just commented that we should have had a backup plan in case things went wrong. If worst comes to worst, we pay the amount they want and are done with it. God forbid I make one criticism... Now I know how my boy Dave feels

Apology accepted

How do you know there's no back up plan?

I'm pretty pro Moshiri and Koeman but if £50m gets put out for this tit when Lukaku went for £75m plus addons then we've absolutely screwed up with one of those deals.

Yeah but Swansea are in a stronger position then Everton were, we had a player who took every chance he had to tell the press he wanted to leave and was up front that he wouldn't sign a deal, so we really didn't have much choice. But Swansea have the ball firmly in there court, so the 2 fees cant really be compared.

Is Lukaku worth 10 Gueye's ?

I wasn't having a go mate. Just calming your nerves, there is no need for a back up plan as yet, due to how things are progressing. Don't worry Steve Walsh will get it sorted;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back