£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this is how football dies. Everyone is on the assumption that the 'status quo' is going to be there for awhile. All it takes is a drop in subscriptions, this is all over in a heartbeat. And a LOT of clubs are going to go under because of such.

This has very little to do with subscriptions.

There is a bubble, but it's little to do with that.

I answer every post politely Joey, but im afraid you are very prone to being overly negative with regards Everton, I dont really like negative people, I put them on par with kopites, people who thrive on things going wrong for Everton, people who try and pick holes at Everton, I dont think they deserve respect and I treat them with the disdain I think they deserve.
I am no kopite so stop patronising me in a stupid way like you do to most posters, if you can't take it don't give it ok!

Heres us thinking we are gonna pay 50m when we havent even gone above 30m, what are you even doing Everton?

NrcIRsB.gif

If the lad WANTS to come here, he should go all Lescott on them and the price will drop once he plays godamn awful in the opener in August.

The reason these negotiations take twice as long with Swansea is quite simply that everything has to be written down twice 'like on the road signs' and then you need a negotiator who is also a translator. Don't worry, it will get done.
a2b9c331cb6063d65b8b83973413b997--liverpool-live-liverpool-england.webp

I've emailed him a local help guide to speed things up.

I'm pretty pro Moshiri and Koeman but if £50m gets put out for this tit when Lukaku went for £75m plus addons then we've absolutely screwed up with one of those deals.

If you're calling the Sigurdsson one 50 you're including add ons then you've gotta call the Lukaku one 90 (and that's if you ignite the Rooney thing) because there's 0 chance we're paying 50 up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back