Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you that Kyle Walker ISNT worth 50m, Rom isnt worth 75-100m and this fella from Iceland certainly isnt worth 50m.

But you know the way Mars bars are like 50p or something these days and they are now soooo much smaller?

Iceland is a 2017 Mars Bar, back in the day he was bigger and would have cost you 5p.

50p for a mars bar, I'll take ten.

Abar 80p round here, not sure about the battered ones though mate.

Bloody hell...football's broken...chocolate bars are extertionate...next you will be telling me you cannot get half penny sweets anymore!! This is not a world i want to live in!!

I've had an update from my mate at
Swansea, unfortunately nothing specifically on Siggy as he said 'the powers that be are keeping their cards very close to their chest' make what will you will of that. However more importantly he told me that the club had 'tabled a record bid for a Spanish midfielder over £20m'. I wasn't told who, but I'm hoping they are spending the money they are due to receive from us and that he is the ice mans replacement.

@orly

I've had an update from my mate at
Swansea, unfortunately nothing specifically on Siggy as he said 'the powers that be are keeping their cards very close to their chest' make what will you will of that. However more importantly he told me that the club had 'tabled a record bid for a Spanish midfielder over £20m'. I wasn't told who, but I'm hoping they are spending the money they are due to receive from us and that he is the ice mans replacement.

@orly

Came on here to talk about mars bars mate, not this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.