£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does a lot more than that.

He's a fantastic player.
He's very versatile too. He can play almost everywhere in the center as well as out wide. He even filled in as striker on a few occasions. We need to bring in an actual target man if we are going to utilize his set pieces though.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....stance-in-the-premier-league-this-season/amp/

Looks like two tables, total distance and average distance.

Hmmm...Not bad. Still, I expect more from a midfielder given the amount of money we're looking to spend on him. I just think it's a mad amount of money for a player who doesn't give out a good goal or assists return, who turns 28 in September and will have little or no resale value at all.

All this talk of stats really gets on my nerves, too many fifa 17 Managers spouting crap.
Just ask yourself is he a good player (tick)
Will he improve our squad / team (tick)
Is it my money (no)
Moshiri is a financial wizzkid who looks after his own and Usmanovs zillions, if he gives the ok to pay Swansea, I trust that we will be able to survive without seeking any advice from some of the pessimistic moaning gets that we have on here.

Stats are just stats, they don't allow for the fact he plays for a much weaker team than the 3 mentioned:coffee:
Stats, Stats, and more Stats. In years to come (Just say FiftyYears), people will look at ex-Everton & RS Players. and see that:
Howard Kendal No International caps for his Country.
Colin Harvey 1 International cap for his Country.
Emlyn Hughes 62 International Caps for his Country.
Joey Jones 72 International caps for his Country Plus a tattoo on his arm saying Wrexham Bootboys Rule OK.
Good luck to you stats lovers, you are making false history.

Wolo is cunning, he could be anything he wanted to be.
I prefer the term experienced rather than cunning.

It's all gone a bit quiet on Glyfi, he's a very good footballer and would add a bit of composure to our midfield, something we've lacked for a while now, so I hope we get it done sooner, rather than later.

I prefer the term experienced rather than cunning.

It's all gone a bit quiet on Glyfi, he's a very good footballer and would add a bit of composure to our midfield, something we've lacked for a while now, so I hope we get it done sooner, rather than later.

Hes a good player, at no point in his Everton career will he look like a 50m player, if he doesnt score 50 goals and provide 50 assists next season people on here will declare him a waste of money and they might be right.

But you know what, the first time he hits the ball into the net or the first time he slides the ball through for somebody to score or even throws in a corner for somebody to slot, at that point, he will be worth every single penny.

Hes a good player, at no point in his Everton career will he look like a 50m player, if he doesnt score 50 goals and provide 50 assists next season people on here will declare him a waste of money and they might be right.

But you know what, the first time he hits the ball into the net or the first time he slides the ball through for somebody to score or even throws in a corner for somebody to slot, at that point, he will be worth every single penny.

I honestly don't know what a 50 million player looks like now mate.

If Rom's worth 75 to 90 million and Walker's worth 50 to 53 million then the world is plainly getting madder by the day and, who knows, maybe Glyfi's worth 50 million ?

I honestly don't know what a 50 million player looks like now mate.

If Rom's worth 75 to 90 million and Walker's worth 50 to 53 million then the world is plainly getting madder by the day and, who knows, maybe Glyfi's worth 50 million ?

I can assure you that Kyle Walker ISNT worth 50m, Rom isnt worth 75-100m and this fella from Iceland certainly isnt worth 50m.

But you know the way Mars bars are like 50p or something these days and they are now soooo much smaller?

Iceland is a 2017 Mars Bar, back in the day he was bigger and would have cost you 5p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back