Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this is game over.

Surely you know how to read? Rather than purposely misinterpreting what I am saying.

It's easy to post a gif and pretend you know what you're talking about, but you cannot dispute this.

If you truly disagree, explain yourself in a rational manner. There is nothing illogical about what I said. And if it were so ''ludicrous'' as you are portraying it to be, why don't you sit down for 5 seconds and explain how it is an incorrect assessment?

Surely it wont be that hard if it's so obviously wrong?

Surely you know how to read? Rather than purposely misinterpreting what I am saying.

It's easy to post a gif and pretend you know what you're talking about, but you cannot dispute this.
giphy.gif

The fanaticism is almost religious in its intensity

There is nothing religious about this, in fact.. I don't even care that much about football if I'm going to be honest. There are far more entertaining sports than football, and I feel sorry for most people who watch it. Including a lot of you folks.

During 90 minutes of footy, you're only watching 62-64 minutes of actual playtime.

You're wasting 45hours or more every year on just watching.. Nothing happen.

And that's just in the Premier League, let alone every other competition or pre-season.

For me to type all of this up at 120-140 WPM and with all of the statistics/facts copy/pasted.. It doesn't take any more than 2-5 minutes to make a comment like that. After all, it's merely addressing several smaller points & compiling it into one large post. It's mostly just facts with my opinion here and there.

Which is more fanatical, associating your everyday life to a single football club like a religion or following/enjoying a fellow countryman's success? How many Icelanders are there exactly in the PL?

Do you know what is mad? Hating someone for supporting a football team. Yet almost all of you are guilt of this.

THAT'S utterly ridiculous. Iceland curb stomped England during the Euro's because our players have no sense of rivalry.

But me supporting Iceland's only player in the PL, who is better than our all-time greats (Gudjohnsen & Sigurvinsson) is somehow more religious like than supporting & watching the same club for the rest of your life? MMA & Formula 1 is without a doubt more entertaining & matters far more for me. I like Gylfi because he is at the highest quality a player can get in regards to shooting, crossing & passing for the same reason why I enjoy watching F1 or title fights in MMA. Because of the quality, not the quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back