Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SiggyTheBlue this is the man who taught deadball Gylfi how to distribute a ball

giphy.gif

God he was useless. I've never seen a player waste possession like he does, except maybe Rooney for the past 3 seasons.

That's me told. Ah well.

Junkie coke head, runs over pregnant girl then runs away like coward, fails test for roids, couldn't trash talk even if his life were on the line..

Oh yeah, steroids, eyepokes, HGH in baby bottles.. Sandblasting prostitutes? And you're a fan? I respect you less than him.

God he was useless. I've never seen a player waste possession like he does, except maybe Rooney for the past 3 seasons.

Junkie coke head, runs over pregnant girl then runs away like coward, fails test for roids, couldn't trash talk even if his life were on the line..

Oh yeah, steroids, eyepokes, HGH in baby bottles.. Sandblasting prostitutes? And you're a fan? I respect you less than him.

Deadball Gylfi, taking corners since 2015

Stay on topic please.

Where have you been for the past 200 pages?

Most of you have acted like it is wrong, blasphemous & sinful to suggest, imply, or help other people come to the conclusion that Gylfi Sigurdsson is one of the best Playmakers in the world.

If I see that Asperger's vid one more time I'm gona kin spread ye you absolute neanderthal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back