Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably not. But I did laugh at how they struggled to fit "ALEXANDERSSON" on the back lol

It practically went full circle.
_1889848_stubbs300.jpg

Anyway, I still think Sigurdsson will sign for us. It seems to be whoeever Koeman wants Koeman gets.

Just reading that Swansea have rejected our latest bid, must admit to a sneaking respect for that club. Here we have a bigger club coming in for their star player, the player wants to leave and they are sticking to their guns.
If it were any other club rather than Everton trying to get Sigurdsson I think we all would be admiring Swansea.
As it is Everton I am getting a wee bit sick of them.

Just reading that Swansea have rejected our latest bid, must admit to a sneaking respect for that club. Here we have a bigger club coming in for their star player, the player wants to leave and they are sticking to their guns.
If it were any other club rather than Everton trying to get Sigurdsson I think we all would be admiring Swansea.

One thing my RS mate gave us credit for (and the only thing) was that we wouldn't be bullied and dictated to by so called bigger clubs when it came to our players so, we can hardly have a pop at Swansea when we would do exactly the same thing.

Also, it doesn't matter if Sigurdsson wants to leave and come to us, at the end of the day he is under contract and is their player (sound familiar that) and they dictate the terms not us.

Fair play to them I say - they set a price and they're sticking to it. We did it with Stones so we can't complain too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back