Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as an Iceland supporter you couldn't even imagine how pissed off I was seeing him so poorly utilized.

We chose Jon Dadi Bodvarsson upfront instead of Gylfi, and Gylfi in defensive midfield over Emil Halfredsson.

Gylfi was forced to defend rather than attack, which made me furious. We played gobshite football during that tournament.

I don't understand why the best attacker should be wasted in defense when we had similar or better defenders on the bench?

Gylfi only made 127 passes the entire tournament, and 45 of them were in the 5-2 loss to France.

Before the loss, Iceland didn't lose once during the entire tournament. Gylfi only averaged 21 passes per match.

But in qualifying, Gylfi doesn't play DM but rather AM or CM, which means he has the free-role to roam forward freely without having to defend nearly as much as he did during the tournament.

Normally he averages 60+ passes per match for Iceland in Euro/World Cup qualifiers.

I've never seen him anonymous in a game in my life. He always scores, assists or creates a chance that SHOULD have been a goal or assist.

Even when he was playing on the wing.

It's a rarity to see him not contribute in some form.

Which is not something you can say about the other Playmakers in the league, who don't score or assist nearly as often as him.

They accumulate a large % of their goals & assists in fewer, more irrelevant matches and cannot deliver when it matters.

Gylfi, Gylfi, Gylfi... enough

You're wasting time on here. Go slap a transfer request in, there's a good lad!

@SiggyTheBlue - you may have already mentioned but there's a lot to trawl back through - which team do you support?

United supporter who watched Swansea & Spurs purely for Gylfi.

Lies.

A post full of lies from top to bottom.

Read 'em and weep.

PDOX2A0USrGCSQkHjQzg3w.png

Notice how many of those games he only scores or assists once?

For Everton he doesn't have to try and defend a narrow win, he's going to continue contributing and extend the lead.

It looks less impressive that those other players score or assist twice in one game, and then being completely anonymous for the next 2-5.

He trolls other fan websites as well mate so that's a wise decision.

Can we be friends?

I don't think any respectable forum should allow one of their members to go over and harass other fanbases.

He would be banned from any of the top 6 forums because they do not encourage this type of behavior.

What does he even accomplish by doing that or this? I'm sure his parents are proud of their man-child son.

I don't think any respectable forum should allow one of their members to go over and harass other fanbases.

He would be banned from any of the top 6 forums because they do not encourage this type of behavior.

What does he even accomplish by doing that or this? I'm sure his parents are proud of their man-child son.
Barbaric behaviour isn't it Sig

Knock it off, grow up, use the ignore function.

Don't care what order you do it in.

Do you know how to read? Look at what you quoted.

How about you moderate the forum? Aka, doing your job.

Ban/Mute/warn numbnuts consistently going off topic rather than allowing autism to take over this forum.

Unless of course this applies to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back