Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson might end up as your best player in the PL era, but doubt him all you want.

He is statistically and pass-for-pass the best Playmaker in the league with nobody even close in either regard.

As a £50 million signing, he wont be played out of position or asked to defend 95% of the game.

He won't only averaged 27 or even 37 passes per match, it will be 50-70+ like for Iceland.

IMO he finishes the season with 30-40 goals/assists in all competitions.

You're an absolute quote machine. Like the Groucho Marx of creepy celeb fans.

For those who still somehow believe Barkley is better

Barkley has 4 goals against the Top 6.

Sigurdsson has 7 goals against the Top 6... On his left foot.

You keep posting that aspergers video; yet you're the one who goes into great detail and constantly banging the same drum. Is it aimed at yourself Friend

And P.S. Barkley is better......so sniff it

You're an absolute quote machine. Like the Groucho Marx of creepy celeb fans.

If Everton don't screw up like Swansea constantly did out of competition, then he will indeed provide 30+ goals/assists combined this season.

If he's providing 17-22 goals/assists in the LEAGUE then he is only 8 goals/assists from matching 30 goals/assists.

10+ goals or assists could come via Europe or by getting to a final or semi in one of the cups. Easily.

Have you even once contributed to this thread? You seem more obsessed with me than I am with Gylfi.

You keep posting that aspergers video; yet you're the one who goes into great detail and constantly banging the same drum. Is it aimed at yourself Friend

Ah yes, a NSNO user with that profile picture. I have fond memories from those idiots being in awe of my posts.

I haven't seen anybody quote, reply or say anything to you for the past 100 or even 200 pages.

Maybe you should learn how to use that wee brain of yours before you get ignored/blocked by the only person who replies to your irrelevant dribble.

lol

Ross isn't better though Chris.

Gylfi - at the moment, probably due to age - is the more consistent and would be a better fit for what Koeman wants imo.

Ross is class and has a higher ceiling. Whether he'll ever reach it is the question. I want both, like.

If Everton don't screw up like Swansea constantly did out of competition, then he will indeed provide 30+ goals/assists combined this season.

If he's providing 17-22 goals/assists in the LEAGUE then he is only 8 goals/assists from meeting that tally.

Have you even once contributed to this thread? You seem more obsessed with me than I am with Gylfi.

Ah yes, a NSNO user with that profile picture. I have fond memories from those idiots being in awe of my posts.

I haven't seen anybody quote, reply or say anything to you for the past 100 or even 200 pages. Maybe you should learn how to use that wee brain of yours before you get ignored/blocked by the only person who replies to your irrelevant dribble.

I've never been on that forum you ripe plum. Now pipe you Tory wool

If he's providing 17-22 goals/assists in the LEAGUE then he is only 8 goals/assists from matching 30 goals/assists.

10+ goals or assists could come via Europe or by getting to a final or semi in one of the cups. Easily.

I haven't seen anybody quote, reply or say anything to you for the past 100 or even 200 pages.

Maybe you should learn how to use that wee brain of yours before you get ignored/blocked by the only person who replies to your irrelevant dribble.

what you having for tea?

lol

Ross isn't better though Chris.

Gylfi - at the moment, probably due to age - is the more consistent and would be a better fit for what Koeman wants imo.

Ross is class and has a higher ceiling. Whether he'll ever reach it is the question. I want both, like.

Deadball Gylfi is spent, I've seen him totally anonymous in game against low opposition and he's supposed to be this amazing playmaker.

Agreed. While I admire his loyalty in staying with Swansea last season, I do question his ambition, particularly seeing how long this has dragged on and in light of his request not to go on their US tour but still refusal to officially request a transfer.
doesn't seem to be the in thing at present, transfer requests, Lukaku didn't put one in, and Van Dijk hasn't so far

He averaged 26 passes for Iceland in Euro 2016

And as an Iceland supporter you couldn't even imagine how pissed off I was seeing him so poorly utilized.

We chose Jon Dadi Bodvarsson upfront instead of Gylfi, and Gylfi in defensive midfield over Emil Halfredsson.

Gylfi was forced to defend rather than attack, which made me furious. We played gobshite football during that tournament.

I don't understand why the best attacker should be wasted in defense when we had similar or better defenders on the bench?

Gylfi only made 127 passes the entire tournament, and 45 of them were in the 5-2 loss to France.

Before the loss, Iceland didn't lose once during the entire tournament. Gylfi only averaged 21 passes per match.

But in qualifying, Gylfi doesn't play DM but rather AM or CM, which means he has the free-role to roam forward freely without having to defend nearly as much as he did during the tournament.

Normally he averages 60+ passes per match for Iceland in Euro/World Cup qualifiers.

Deadball Gylfi is spent, I've seen him totally anonymous in game against low opposition and he's supposed to be this amazing playmaker.

I've never seen him anonymous in a game in my life. He always scores, assists or creates a chance that SHOULD have been a goal or assist.

Even when he was playing on the wing.

It's a rarity to see him not contribute in some form.

Which is not something you can say about the other Playmakers in the league, who don't score or assist nearly as often as him.

They accumulate a large % of their goals & assists in fewer, more irrelevant matches and cannot deliver when it matters.

I've never seen him anonymous in a game in my life. He always scores, assists or creates a chance that SHOULD have been a goal or assist.

Even when he was playing on the wing.

It's a rarity to see him not contribute in some form.

Which is not something you can say about the other Playmakers in the league, who don't score or assist nearly as often as him.

They accumulate a large % of their goals & assists in fewer, more irrelevant matches and cannot deliver when it matters.

Lies.

A post full of lies from top to bottom.

Unless you counting all the times you played Fifa in your ma's box room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back