Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covered all angles there really lol,wont play saturday as he missed training in usa=as if,plus because hes back training with swansea which was always going to happen if deal was not done,thats took as though hes 100% staying,plus they know as much as anyone else,just putting 2 and 2 together that

Looking at that game today I honestly fail to see what Siggy could have offered to improve us.

I personally think this could be left on the back burner while we go after a striker.

My take after watching tonight's game is that Iceland might lack the pace we need...and 50mio is extortion. I think we shoild seek a nippier creative play maker. Don't ask me who though as I don't play that FIFA game everybody raves about.

My take after watching tonight's game is that Iceland might lack the pace we need...and 50mio is extortion. I think we shoild seek a nippier creative play maker. Don't ask me who though as I don't play that FIFA game everybody raves about.
That curly haired lad, big , strong, not very consistent but Ron can .. oh!

This is fast becoming a pointless signing. Not what we need. The prefer starting 11 consist of no one capable of running with the ball and dribbling pass defender creating space for others. Those capable of doing so sits on the bench or were sold. I seriously question what Ronald is trying to do.
Playing a high tempo with no pace in the team.
Playing wingback system with both wingback reluctant/incapable of pushing forward regularly.
Playing a winger who can't dribble, can't cross and can't score.
the whole system is horribly wrong and painful to watch.
We shouldn't be signing klassen if we're so desperate to land siggy. The whole system looks unbalance and difficult to watch now.

How do you know that? He came back, said how gonna be (byes) and might even keep training with them as long as this is settled 100%. Like I said no contradiction with what I said earlier.
Before you said he said his goodbyes yesterday after training and now it's when he 'came back'- what from preseason? I know he didn't say his goodbyes yesterday as I have a contact at Swansea, check my history, and he has told me yesterday that Gilfi is training as normal. Gilfi and Ki were going for a bike ride after training as Ki's fitness levels aren't up to the desired level while Gilfi is at the top of the group. So it doesn't sound to me like he said his goodbyes and then was going on nice bike ride with one of his friends.

It's a difficult one now.

Ideally we should let this go as he's not worth this, but then if he's really the one they want then arse it, pay up.

But we need magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back