Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I wonder how he'll fit Sandro, Sigurdsson, Rooney, a new Centre Forward and Klaassen in the team when we can only play 11. Nice problem to have and it will be up to Koeman to find the right blend for the right games.

bench rooney, he doesnt fit and was a stupid buy

...I wonder how he'll fit Sandro, Sigurdsson, Rooney, a new Centre Forward and Klaassen in the team when we can only play 11. Nice problem to have and it will be up to Koeman to find the right blend for the right games.

He'll have to rotate really, like you say Eggs it's a nice problem to have!

After seeing our set-pieces last night Tubes, I'd pay £60m ;)

He will improve us. Ross is off. Gylfi will have much better players around him than at Swansea and will create more with Sandro's movement ahead of him along with Rooney, Kev and whoever else we may bring in.

£50m is ludicrous. But so is £5m for Sandro really.

It balances out. We're in desperate need of creativity and having had to sit through a lot of torrid games involving Swansea last year, I have no doubts he'd be our best player next season.

I'd love there to be some development on this today but feels unlikely. I get the feeling we might be looking at other options.

bench rooney, he doesnt fit and was a stupid buy

lol

no he wasn't.

he'll be very good this season. he's been a massive boost to the club and squad.

Yes, he has to be played right, but we saw how much better he looked straight away yesterday when Sandro came on.

Once those two click we'll be looking a lot stronger.

Gueye Schneiderlin
Klaassen Rooney Sigurdsson
Striker​

Sandro off bench.

658.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fi-sigurdsson-everton-swansea-transfer-window

I know it's going to happen, but for £30m it was a maybe from me, £40m I'd have shaken my head and wondered what was going on. But at £50m, sorry but it's a flat out no.

You do have to take into the account the side he was playing in as well don't you? they were badly struggling TBF

Gueye Schneiderlin
Klaassen Rooney Sigurdsson
Striker​

Sandro off bench.

Sandro will start most of our games IMO.

Just maybe not as a central striker, which I don't have an issue with.

I honestly think we're suited to three at the back, though, at least with who we have available right now.

It gives us width but also lets us play two up top, which is what we need.

Sandro will start most of our games IMO.

Just maybe not as a central striker, which I don't have an issue with.

I honestly think we're suited to three at the back, though, at least with who we have available right now.

It gives us width but also lets us play two up top, which is what we need.

And also means no place for Cuco Martina. Sound logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back