Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a difficult one now.

Ideally we should let this go as he's not worth this, but then if he's really the one they want then arse it, pay up.

But we need magic.

Siguardsson is a must but having a player with pace and good at 1 on 1 is the icing on the cake. Like Mahrez. I know this won't happen. Will have to wait till Bolasie is fit.

Watching last night we looked like we desperately needed someone to link the play in midfield, that's what Sigurdsson does, pay the extra £5m and get him in, the first yard of pace is in the head. Buy Mahrez as well our wingers our gash.

Watching last night we looked like we desperately needed someone to link the play in midfield, that's what Sigurdsson does, pay the extra £5m and get him in, the first yard of pace is in the head. Buy Mahrez as well our wingers our gash.

shut-up-you-reaction-Everton-Arsenal-Ross-Barkley-1396819403C.gif

:(

Siguardsson + Giroud + Mahrez should let Everton close the gap between 4th and 7th.

Forget this overpriced and overrated player and concentrate on what we really need - a centre forward

but with Ross going, we're in desperate need of creativity as well.

Sigurdsson and a CF are the primary targets, along with CB cover as well.

Confident all of them will be brought in.

Well we don't really play with wingers.

Koeman put DCL out there and that for me was a mistake.

Lookman should have started and had that injection of pace from the off. Sandro gave it us but wasn't fit enough to start, understandably.

I would like Mahrez as well, but I think Sigurdsson is more of a need at this stage

This is fast becoming a pointless signing. Not what we need. The prefer starting 11 consist of no one capable of running with the ball and dribbling pass defender creating space for others. Those capable of doing so sits on the bench or were sold. I seriously question what Ronald is trying to do.
Playing a high tempo with no pace in the team.
Playing wingback system with both wingback reluctant/incapable of pushing forward regularly.
Playing a winger who can't dribble, can't cross and can't score.
the whole system is horribly wrong and painful to watch.
We shouldn't be signing klassen if we're so desperate to land siggy. The whole system looks unbalance and difficult to watch now.
I'll be sure to pass this information on to Mr Koeman
Do you honestly think Koeman knows less about the game and how to analyse a squad than you do

658.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fi-sigurdsson-everton-swansea-transfer-window

I know it's going to happen, but for £30m it was a maybe from me, £40m I'd have shaken my head and wondered what was going on. But at £50m, sorry but it's a flat out no.

After seeing our set-pieces last night Tubes, I'd pay £60m ;)

He will improve us. Ross is off. Gylfi will have much better players around him than at Swansea and will create more with Sandro's movement ahead of him along with Rooney, Kev and whoever else we may bring in.

£50m is ludicrous. But so is £5m for Sandro really.

It balances out. We're in desperate need of creativity and having had to sit through a lot of torrid games involving Swansea last year, I have no doubts he'd be our best player next season.

After seeing our set-pieces last night Tubes, I'd pay £60m ;)

He will improve us. Ross is off. Gylfi will have much better players around him than at Swansea and will create more with Sandro's movement ahead of him along with Rooney, Kev and whoever else we may bring in.

£50m is ludicrous. But so is £5m for Sandro really.

It balances out. We're in desperate need of creativity and having had to sit through a lot of torrid games involving Swansea last year, I have no doubts he'd be our best player next season.

...I wonder how he'll fit Sandro, Sigurdsson, Rooney, a new Centre Forward and Klaassen in the team when we can only play 11. Nice problem to have and it will be up to Koeman to find the right blend for the right games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back