Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was decided between me and the club, and him also, that it was the best decision for everybody involved that he wouldn't take part in games at this point," said Clement.

"As I said recently, we want a resolution to this situation soon. It's not something we want and we will not be allowing to drag on right until the deadline. This is something we are going to get sorted as soon as possible.

"I have no doubt that he'll be ready for us if necessary because I've seen him working hard day in day out. He'll be back training with the first team on Monday when we re-join.
"For me the deadline, I want it to be imminently."

"I know that Gylfi is a player of Swansea. He has three years left on his contract. He's a very good player and we rate him very highly. We want him to stay. But at the same time, if another club wants him they have to play what the club feels is the right valuation for the player.

"I've really enjoyed working with him and I think, either situation, assuming it's done in the right way at the right time, it's going to be a win win for us as a club.

"We're either going to get the valuation we want which will enable us to reinvest and improve in the team or he stays and we manage to keep a very good player."

------------------

What he would like and what happens are two different things, I want us to drag it out, I don't want use going beyond 40 plus addons, there should be abit of give and take in every deal.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back