Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon......

IMG_2460.webp

I mean personally I don't think we will land him I think he will fight for his place but he would be an amazing signing

I want him way more even than Siguurdson. But I don't see it happenning soon because Wenger is a tosser and we won't pay enough on him. I'd throw 30 at it and get him in but we'll no doubt be looking more in the 20m bracket which isn't gonna be enough.

I want him way more even than Siguurdson. But I don't see it happenning soon because Wenger is a tosser and we won't pay enough on him. I'd throw 30 at it and get him in but we'll no doubt be looking more in the 20m bracket which isn't gonna be enough.

Deffo agree mate. I would pay more than 20 his goals alone is worth the transfer fee. If we're rich and we mean business just go for it! Lash 30 mill whatever it takes to sign him

Would be utterly ridiculous!

One thing for sure, it wont be lack of backing if the boss wants Giroud.

It will be Wenger.

A master manipulater. He stockpiles players with no intention of using them. He signs guys saying you're my number one, then plays them EFL cup only. Guys ask to leave cause of no game time and he lies about how they will be playing every game in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back