Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Giroud's last chance of a WC. He ain't getting picked in the squad if he's behind Lacazette at club level. We really do not to sell the club to the player hugely, but we also need to make an offer Arsenal can't refuse. Perhaps 30m. But he's worth it. Big men are what beats packed defences.

..I think it's the player, Tim. If Koeman has spoken with Giroud you have to think that's with Arsenal's permission. It seems Giroud would like to stay but he wants to see the lie of the land before committing to a move.

Do you reckon there would be less jeopardy given how fond we are of "gentelmen's agreements"?

No I don't mate. If I was Swansea I would bite our hand off now, the CT liability tale is (in my opinion) a load of bull, can't believe that would hang back for that reason.

I think Wenger is giving him the run around a bit. Giving him starters minutes in preseason to convince him to stick around. Then it's bench time come season starting. Would be glorious, but I don't see it happening.

yep, that's what i think. It could be a case of we get him after the first couple of games into the season when he realises this is the case, but would we wait that long? If he's the priority i don't see why we shouldn't, we'll have very good attacking options to get by and one or two games is not as important as getting the priority signing for the next 3 or 4 years imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back