Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud is like a modern day Rideout. Decent touch, good in the air, holds ball up well, no pace whatsoever and never scores one-on-ones. I hope we don't sign him

No one is 'worth the money' being paid in todays market (except Sandro probably). Gylfi is among my most wanted players. Just get him in.

Oh the fume when he signs a 5 year deal at £90k p/w...at Swansea

The funny thing is they could offer him more money to stay (think it's probably more than the money with Sigi though) From the outside everything looks really amicable between Sigurdsson, Clement and the board, they all sat down and decided it was for the best if he didn't play in any games, Clement said Sigurdsson hasn't kicked up a stink, has got his head down and been training hard with their U23s.

We pay the money or we walk away, thats the choice, I very much suspect we will pay the 50m.

Its a lot of money, in a window in which we have already spent a LOT of money, transfer fees, wages and agent fees for signing roughly 10 players, thats around 400m spent in the space of 7 weeks, massive spending.

But ya dar thinks we havent spent a penny cos he only values net spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back