Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure if I want Giroud anymore. He is a really good player, but we need more pace in the side.
It concerns me, too, but his movement is excellent, and we really need pace moving OFF of Giroud, not necessarily pace with our target guy. But we NEED a target player. Pickford and Sigurdsson's distribution and service just seem to need it otherwise it would be a bit of a waste.

Demari Gray would've been nice. But honestly, having Klassen and Sigurdsson who have great first touches and are able to move the ball quickly will help. I would also love a bit more pace for the counter.

Bluefox has just said Giroud as well.

good good. WRD obviously knows things, but he has said we'd signed schmeichel and that rooney would wear no.9 so he does hear wrong things too. Wonder if arsenal will be happy with lemar and lacazette in to sell both giroud and sanchez. Offering barkley the other way could be very handy for us if they're interested.

Whatever the case is, barkley needs to be stripped of that number 8 shirt right now seeing as he doesn't want to play for us anymore, that's siggurdsson's number now.

Baz (ToffeeTV) hasn't indicated any conclusion to this saga. He has been pretty good in presaging events up til now, so I think this all gets drawn out a few weeks longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back