Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Connolly would be a season-long loan?

Be pretty embarrassing if we have to give up a youth player with great potential. We are supposedly able to get everyone we want if they want to come here.

Surely Connolly would be a season-long loan?

Be pretty embarrassing if we have to give up a youth player with great potential. We are supposedly able to get everyone we want if they want to come here.

...doubt it. I think it'll be increasingly likely we bring monies in for youth players. I can imagine Connolly is delighted and it will still be an attraction to others. He'll get 10% of £5m, a Premier League contract plus the likelihood of game time. It's probably good business all around.

A little Cartesian for me, I'm afraid. Imperfect observations are the essence of a transfer. Though I think someone of your erudition understood the point being made in the first place. ;)
Actually what I presented was more complicated than any Cartesian logic. The point being made was a crap point, that's why I didn't understand it. And I'm not erudite.

Wales online owned by trinity mirror, the only source pushing the Connolly angle.

Bit random to be made up, but I still have doubts.

giphy.gif

Just playing devil's advocate here. But Funes Mori is long term injured, so if Connoly goes to Swansea and Baines pulls a hamstring or just twists an ankle, who covets at left back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back