Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Sigurdsson but feels like a pissing contest now. Moshiri has never been tight with money before. Look at what we paid for Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Pickord etc. But all of the sudden 45 mil is acceptable but 5 more isn´t?
I think it sends a message to other teams that we may be buying from in the future. If we just cave it gives others a license to name silly money for their players.

I want Sigurdsson but feels like a pissing contest now. Moshiri has never been tight with money before. Look at what we paid for Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Pickord etc. But all of the sudden 45 mil is acceptable but 5 more isn´t?

Lol

Barely spent a dime of his own money on players yet. You on about ?

It's not Moshiri's money though, it's the clubs money from the TV deal etc, so I would imagine it's the board as a whole agreeing on how much to spend on Sigurdsson.

In windows gone by he would be a £30 million player who along with 1-2 others to compliment a big £50 million player coming in.

Shocking how much Swansea have tucked us up for.

You could argue half of them got game time because we were absolutely skint.

True and that's about 10 players in 17 years (including the like in Ball, Jeffers and Rodwell already). Some posters are expecting too much from the academy because most of them won't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back