Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it done today Please
giphy.gif

Keane? Klaasen? Pickford?

sunderland got relegated. keane had a year on his contract. ajax agreed to let him leave as he could off left the year before. on the other hand swansea dont need to sell him. dont want to sell him as he basically kept them up last year. they have done there best to keep him.

It's dragging on but the club have played this well, player is now clearly unsettled and unwilling to stay, this forces Swansea to be a bit more conciliatory in negotiation. if it saves us 5 or 10 million then it's well worth it to drag it out a few weeks.

Good job really cos if you wrote it now it'd be a short rant about how pants our negotiating team have been.
Too easy to blame our negotiating team
It takes 2 sides to negotiate and a quality negotiation seeks a win for all
If Swans are playing hard ball and being difficult it makes for a situation like this
Personally I am cutting our team some slack and shouting BOO BOO BOO at the yanks who are not only frustrating us but their own manager too
BOO BOO BOO

We found the Jonah lads.

lol I haven't heard that expression in a long time.
In similar vein, a person who had a gloomy outlook for the future/predicted ill fortune was called a Jeremiah (there's a few on GOT tbf lol)

In addition, we could all do with the patience of Job.

I always preferred to call someone an Eeyore, especially some of the gloomiest ones on here (no names, no pack drill Davek).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back