Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd blocked you and all the nonsense you chat. It must have been a different turd eater instead. I'll block you as well.
tumblr_mamt0qukl91qivuu6o1_250.gif

Until it happens, that's a guess.

I've lost count of the amount of times we've been about to spend money but it never existed.

I'd just avoid talking about absolutes until it happens, that's all. We don't know what is holding up this transfer for sure.

Oh sure. Its all bubbles till it happens, but nevertheless, it does seem an accepted situation that we are in for the player.

But, Everton...

Well currently our manager has demanded 3 players, lets see if we get them, cos if not, I cant imagine the gaffer will be happy about it all and nor will I.
I agree there he won't be happy and to be honest none of us should be. Koeman should be backed if not I can see him walking out, like him or not I don't think he is a man to mess around.

OK even using my theory that he can only sign one letter of his name per day he should have been here 2 months ago now!
The decision to partition Europe after WWII took less time to negotiate than this transfer... Koeman's giant head must be pretty close to exploding now - he is not renowned for his patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back