Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is dragging on strangely. I've no reason to believe it won't happen but I just don't understand the need for it to drag this long :whip:

May I ask where you get 70m from?

We made an accounting loss last accounts of around 26mish from memory, which probably means half of this years TV money will have gone towards paying that to a degree, we havent spent 7m, our manager is chatting wham on that score, as he constantly says "he doesnt get involved with the money side".

Klaassen 24m
Pickford 30m
Keane 30m
Sandro 5.2m
Henry 7m
Rooney 10m
Bowler 2m
Gibson 6m

114.2m

Geri 10.5m
Lukaku 100m
The Clev 8m

118.5m

This is how I see the "net spend" so far, if you factor in the 20m+ accounting loss from last accounts, add the "net spend" from January of another 20m, that accounts for the TV money increase from this season, add the "improved" commercials deals and also the wages increases we have made buy signing Morgan, Rooney and others this Summer and we probably have 50p and a Twix as far as "cash to hand".

What about the Chinese money

Lets just be honest with ourselves, Siggurdson is not coming it is obvious .....
He wants the move, we want the move, something is a sticking point `£££££` .....
I will happily eat `humble pie` if I am wrong ..............

Lets just be honest with ourselves, Siggurdson is not coming it is obvious .....
He wants the move, we want the move, something is a sticking point `£££££` .....
I will happily eat `humble pie` if I am wrong ..............

Start stocking up on pie then ffs I give up with some people's comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back