15 mill pound player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Was just thinking if Craig Bellamy is worth 15 mill and Wilson Palacious worth 14 mill.

You would have to say Mo-Fro is looking like a snip at best at 15 mill!

Another great bit of buissness by team KenMoyes!

Lets not judge him right away, he could be found out.:P

He has been a good signing, he needed time but he's proven himself now and gives the team a lot in his "second striker" role.

I'd like to see him develop in his natural central midfield position when Saha comes back or we get a striker in. That's the position he was bought to fill. But as of now he's doing a great job further forward.

15 million was a lot at the start of the season, it's nothing now. Tony Hibbert's probably a 15 million pound player in todays market the way it's going.

No thanks, I don't want a body builder playing for us. I'd rather have one of City's footballers.

Richards is one of the worst centre backs in the League.

This season yes, not the past seasons - and Hughes is playing him in the wrong position at teh moment. Besides - he would be on the bench for us! :)

This season yes, not the past seasons - and Hughes is playing him in the wrong position at teh moment. Besides - he would be on the bench for us! :)

Even last season after a purple patch he got found out. He's been playing centre back for most of the season.

He's got all the physical attributes but he doesn't do the basics. He doesn't read the game, he doesn't hold his position and his distribution is average.

He's like a very poor mans Joseph Yobo.

Lets not judge him right away, he could be found out.:P

He has been a good signing, he needed time but he's proven himself now and gives the team a lot in his "second striker" role.

I'd like to see him develop in his natural central midfield position when Saha comes back or we get a striker in. That's the position he was bought to fill. But as of now he's doing a great job further forward.

15 million was a lot at the start of the season, it's nothing now. Tony Hibbert's probably a 15 million pound player in todays market the way it's going.

So not biteing!:lol::P(y)

£20 million + Richards + Johnson :)

Id go 25 mill and a pick of any two from Johnson, Elanio, Sturrdge and Ben Haim. Or 35 mill cash

If he was to go for a ridiculous amount it wouldntbe in Jan, whats the point of having a load of wad in Jan when youve a short time to buy players. Make them jump through hoops during the summer and get a deal that suits us.

Having said i dont want him to go and i dont think he will.

YES.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT, YOU SOLD ANDY JOHNSON FOR 13 MILLION AND JAMES MCFADDEN FOR 6 MILLION AND YOU GAVE US 15 MILLION FOR FELLAINI, AFTER INSISTING THAT MOYES HAD A TRANSFER BUDGET IN PLACE BEFORE WE SOLD AJ.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT.

WE'RE NEVER GOING TO PROGRESS WITH KENWRIGHT IN CHARGE. PEOPLE NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE ONLY REASON WE'RE IN THE PLACE WE'RE IN IS BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH A BRILLIANT MANAGER IN PLACE AT THE CLUB.

KENWRIGHT DID THE CLUB WONDERS WHEN HE TOOK OVER, I ADMIT, BUT HE IS SLOWLY LETTING THIS CLUB DIE IF HE DOESN'T KEEP HOLDING ONTO IT.

I WANT TO THANK KENWRIGHT FOR PUTTING SOME STABILITY IN PLACE AND BRINGING IN THE MANAGER THAT I [Poor language removed] LOVE, BUT HE'S SLOWLY KILLING MY CLUB. I CAN SEE THAT IT WON'T BE CHANGING BUT I REALLY WANT HIM TO MAKE A GO OF IT AND SELL THE CLUB, OR AT LEAST BRING IN A CHAIRMAN LIKE RANDY LERNER WHO CAN GIVE THE MANAGER A BUDGET OF 30 MILLION EACH SUMMER, BECAUSE IF MOYES GETS 30 MILLION, HE'LL TURN THE TEAM INTO SOMETHING SUPERB I'M SURE. HE'S THAT GOOD.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAP LOCKS FFS, MY KEYBOARD HAS BEEN RAPED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back