15 mill pound player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the criticism of Richards. The England call up stopped his development. He was coming along nicely up 'till that point. His attitude looks a bit suspect. Glenn Johnson is the same. Great athlete and could be a top class player, but there's just nobody gotten a top class game out of him apart from a few bits under Redknapp.

YES.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT, YOU SOLD ANDY JOHNSON FOR 13 MILLION AND JAMES MCFADDEN FOR 6 MILLION AND YOU GAVE US 15 MILLION FOR FELLAINI, AFTER INSISTING THAT MOYES HAD A TRANSFER BUDGET IN PLACE BEFORE WE SOLD AJ.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT.

WE'RE NEVER GOING TO PROGRESS WITH KENWRIGHT IN CHARGE. PEOPLE NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE ONLY REASON WE'RE IN THE PLACE WE'RE IN IS BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH A BRILLIANT MANAGER IN PLACE AT THE CLUB.

KENWRIGHT DID THE CLUB WONDERS WHEN HE TOOK OVER, I ADMIT, BUT HE IS SLOWLY LETTING THIS CLUB DIE IF HE DOESN'T KEEP HOLDING ONTO IT.

I WANT TO THANK KENWRIGHT FOR PUTTING SOME STABILITY IN PLACE AND BRINGING IN THE MANAGER THAT I [Poor language removed] LOVE, BUT HE'S SLOWLY KILLING MY CLUB. I CAN SEE THAT IT WON'T BE CHANGING BUT I REALLY WANT HIM TO MAKE A GO OF IT AND SELL THE CLUB, OR AT LEAST BRING IN A CHAIRMAN LIKE RANDY LERNER WHO CAN GIVE THE MANAGER A BUDGET OF 30 MILLION EACH SUMMER, BECAUSE IF MOYES GETS 30 MILLION, HE'LL TURN THE TEAM INTO SOMETHING SUPERB I'M SURE. HE'S THAT GOOD.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAP LOCKS FFS, MY KEYBOARD HAS BEEN RAPED.

I thought that was just one of your angry posts, LID.

I WANT TO THANK KENWRIGHT FOR PUTTING SOME STABILITY IN PLACE AND BRINGING IN THE MANAGER THAT I [Poor language removed] LOVE, BUT HE'S SLOWLY KILLING MY CLUB. I CAN SEE THAT IT WON'T BE CHANGING BUT I REALLY WANT HIM TO MAKE A GO OF IT AND SELL THE CLUB, OR AT LEAST BRING IN A CHAIRMAN LIKE RANDY LERNER WHO CAN GIVE THE MANAGER A BUDGET OF 30 MILLION EACH SUMMER, BECAUSE IF MOYES GETS 30 MILLION, HE'LL TURN THE TEAM INTO SOMETHING SUPERB I'M SURE. HE'S THAT GOOD.

Yeah, it would be great if we didn't have a chairman whose only source of transfer funds was borrowed cash. If only we had Lerner....

Oh, some stats that aren't relevent at all:

Villa's debt when Lerner bought the club: £0.
Villa's current debt: about £60m.
Villa's gross transfer spend under Lerner: about £60m.

Yeah, it would be great if we didn't have a chairman whose only source of transfer funds was borrowed cash. If only we had Lerner....

Prove it.

YES.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT, YOU SOLD ANDY JOHNSON FOR 13 MILLION AND JAMES MCFADDEN FOR 6 MILLION AND YOU GAVE US 15 MILLION FOR FELLAINI, AFTER INSISTING THAT MOYES HAD A TRANSFER BUDGET IN PLACE BEFORE WE SOLD AJ.

WELL DONE KENWRIGHT.

WE'RE NEVER GOING TO PROGRESS WITH KENWRIGHT IN CHARGE. PEOPLE NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE ONLY REASON WE'RE IN THE PLACE WE'RE IN IS BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH A BRILLIANT MANAGER IN PLACE AT THE CLUB.

KENWRIGHT DID THE CLUB WONDERS WHEN HE TOOK OVER, I ADMIT, BUT HE IS SLOWLY LETTING THIS CLUB DIE IF HE DOESN'T KEEP HOLDING ONTO IT.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAP LOCKS FFS, MY KEYBOARD HAS BEEN RAPED.

EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON.

Mate that has absolutley nothing to do with Spurs and them blowing 100mill +

Kenwright out!

Sheikh Blah Blah Minted! In!

In Fairness like 30 mill would get us two Craig Bellamy's.

Prove it.

I can't post links due to my post count. However:

To see they had zero debt, google "forbes 2006 aston villa valuation" and click on the top link.

To see that they had £25m in May 2007, at which point their expenditure under Lerner was about £25m, google "forbes 2008 aston villa valuation" and click the top link.

To see their current debt, google "aston villa £63m debt". It was reported in most national papers a couple of months ago.

So Lerner hasn't actually put a penny of his own money in to Aston Villa (though he did pay his own money to Doug Ellis, which at least puts him one step higher than Hicks/Glazer etc)

I must agree that i dont think Randy Lerner is the whiteknight on horseback that some people portray him as. Maybe he has more assets than BK, but i wouldnt really say Villa are spending a lot more than us.

I can't post links due to my post count. However:

To see they had zero debt, google "forbes 2006 aston villa valuation" and click on the top link.

To see that they had £25m in May 2007, at which point their expenditure under Lerner was about £25m, google "forbes 2008 aston villa valuation" and click the top link.

To see their current debt, google "aston villa £63m debt". It was reported in most national papers a couple of months ago.

So Lerner hasn't actually put a penny of his own money in to Aston Villa (though he did pay his own money to Doug Ellis, which at least puts him one step higher than Hicks/Glazer etc)

And several rungs higher than Kenwright who (allegedly) borrowed other people's money to buy a partial stake in Everton and had to scurry around after Paul Gregg to finally see off Johnson.

Booo!!! to people with money who finance/stand behind club spending.

:blink:

And several rungs higher than Kenwright who (allegedly) borrowed other people's money to buy a partial stake in Everton and had to scurry around after Paul Gregg to finally see off Johnson.

Booo!!! to people with money who finance/stand behind club spending.

:blink:

Most important word in that post did you make the accusation Dave? if not whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back