15 mill pound player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
careful, you might get called a stalker... others have for questioning his lordship.

as for 15 million pound player, thought this was a piss take at beatties expense - pounds and ounces.

Most important word in that post did you make the accusation Dave? if not whom?

No, I'm just repeating the allegation. The only ones who really know the truth are Bill Kenwright and Philip Green. The truth I suspect, though, is that Bill sold all his back catalogue of Roy of the Rovers, took back all his empty lemonade bottles, felt down the back of his couch, and sold all 8 pints of his own blood to fund his wedge of Everton shares. That'll be it.

careful, you might get called a stalker... others have for questioning his lordship.

as for 15 million pound player, thought this was a piss take at beatties expense - pounds and ounces.

No, he's not a stalker. To qualify as a stalker you have to follow someone around a forum posting in reply to anything they comment on and becoming generally obsessed by them.

Do you know anyone like that?

And several rungs higher than Kenwright who (allegedly) borrowed other people's money to buy a partial stake in Everton and had to scurry around after Paul Gregg to finally see off Johnson.

Why does that put Kenwright rungs below Lerner? And especially below the likes of Glazer, who actually extract money from their club to fund their purchase? Why does the origin of the money matter at all, providing that it isn't the clubs profits a la Glazer?

Booo!!! to people with money who finance/stand behind club spending.
:blink:

Could you please explain to me what Lerner has done differently to Kenwright in terms of the clubs spending?

lordyefc, is Jagielka the best CB in the world?

He's the bestest of all time. In any sport. In fact, he's just the best person of all time, narrowly beating out Joan of Arc, who to be frank was bloody awful at defending near post corners.

Or he isn't even the best CB at the club. I haven't decided yet.

Why?

He's the bestest of all time. In any sport. In fact, he's just the best person of all time, narrowly beating out Joan of Arc, who to be frank was bloody awful at defending near post corners.

Or he isn't even the best CB at the club. I haven't decided yet.

Why?

What's your opinion on Leighton Baines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back