2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i right in thinking that AC Milan travelled to the states to play Valencia, then out to Germany for todays game against City, and will travel back to America?

Updated tree....

fxhSxkd.jpg

Lol

Tree

If we are in the 3rd or 7th Place playoff then the games will be at 11.30pm GMT. The final and the 5th place playoff will be at 2am GMT. Lol at the prospect of a 7th place playoff though haha

Truly the most prestigious 7th placed trophy ever

Feeling proper tired now with 3 hours left till the game. No point sleeping now as i'll never wake up in time!

Does anyone know if you can stream Everton tv for the game on your iPad? Or does anyone know what channels the game might be on in America as currently out here?

To anyone complaining about this:

Just let us Americans have this. You can see them live numerous times a year. While, we get this chance for a (PRESEASON) match, every so often. I'm flying all the way from Houston to LA just to see my club. I think you can wake up a wee early. So cherish them, as you are some of the luckiest people in the world.

I'm currently sat in a bar in my hotel in LA thinking how the **** did I manage to time our holiday so well. Everton against Madrid (potentially) and I've got a ticket. Pinching myself, can't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back