2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently sat in a bar in my hotel in LA thinking how the **** did I manage to time our holiday so well. Everton against Madrid (potentially) and I've got a ticket. Pinching myself, can't believe it

Lucky bugger, enjoy. On the other hand I'm thinking why the feck I had my Florida holiday in May/June the one summer we're finally playing there ffs.

Chelsea 1 nil up against Inter.

Can't believe how far Inter have fallen recently, they're being outplayed by Chelsea.

However Cech made a great save.

I'm currently sat in a bar in my hotel in LA thinking how the **** did I manage to time our holiday so well. Everton against Madrid (potentially) and I've got a ticket. Pinching myself, can't believe it

Thats class mate, enjoy the match, COYB.

Here i was thinking we were nailed on to play the galaxy after robertos interview on how it would be great to play an mls team. Thought we played great yesterday and we have every chance of beat madrid.

So, it's official. Chelsea beats Inter 2-0. We will definitely play either Chelsea or AC Milan in our final game, whether it be the 3rd place game or the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back