Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakan Çalhanoğlu.

For a few reasons, one of them is that I have no idea how to say his name and watching it on fn Fox Sports over here makes me realize its definitely not the way they say it. Oh, and he is just bosssss at free kicks.

Mentioned him before on here, class addition he'd make.

watching the Spain v Croatia u21 match before. The croatia number 9, Ante Coric, looked class. Pavicic was impressive too.

Am I reading too many of Zat's threads?

Hakan Çalhanoğlu.

For a few reasons, one of them is that I have no idea how to say his name and watching it on fn Fox Sports over here makes me realize its definitely not the way they say it. Oh, and he is just bosssss at free kicks.
Man could dip a free kick home from a different solar system

I'll take Isco and Jese and 15m for Lukaku. But those type of deals don't work in reality, because Real Madrid players don't want to join a team they've never heard of and who, once again, finished in the bottom half of the Premier League.

"You're going to Liverpool, lads"

"Ah great! 5 times European Champions winners FC Liverpool?"

"No, Everton. They're from the city of Liverpoool."

"Ah ffs. CBA."
Kopite

That Lewis Cook from Leeds that we've been linked with in the Sun (no link for obvious reasons) is a good player.
Nippy with plenty of bite in the tackle.
Watch a bit of Leeds and have been impressed by him.

"You're going to Liverpool, lads"

"Awh great! deluded, racist living in the past Liverpool who bottled their champion league games against us"

"No, Everton. They're from the city of Liverpoool."

"Thank fukk for that

."

Fixed.
You Kopite tit. Like Real players will be impressed with how many times you won stuff. Back to RAWK you are as subtle as a Munich gesture.

Fixed.
You Kopite tit. Like Real players will be impressed with how many times you won stuff. Back to RAWK you are as subtle as a Munich gesture.

Why do they pretend to be blues?? We had one the other week pretending to be a blue and claiming he saw our fans hold up the sun to LFC fans.

He rightfully got banned and went back to RAWK to moan about it. They are the Judas of the disciples.

Why do they pretend to be blues?? We had one the other week pretending to be a blue and claiming he saw our fans hold up the sun to LFC fans.

He rightfully got banned and went back to RAWK to moan about it. They are the Judas of the disciples.

Fixed.

While I'm sure there are Liverpool fans pretending to be Blues here, I am not one of them. Some of you lot are terrible! What's up with you? A light hearted joke about Real Madrid players confusing Everton with Liverpool and there is uproar. You could say YOU are as bad as a Kopite the way you react. Shall I post a picture of my pile of Everton shirts and training tops to satisfy you, you big woman?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back