2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on Earth have Castore got all this money from? They have 11 football teams, England, South Africa and West Indies cricket teams. Andy Murray, McLaren F1 and then a bunch of lower value teams across load of sports.
Venture capitalists, I presume?

They're going full-throttle to try and make themselves a serious player. It'll either work, or they'll collapse.

I hope they make a success of it. It'd be nice for the North West to have a successful sportswear brand again after Umbro's star has fallen somewhat over the past couple of decades.

Seems like Castore will be producing our kits next season. Local company that has grown massively over the last couple of years

I work in the industry. Kappa and Castore were front runners. Money thrown at us by Castore was a few mill more than Kappa.

It we do end up with Castore, it’ll be interesting to see how they handle the kit bag deal. They have a shop in Liverpool 1 and I’d be surprised if they didn’t push to sell our gear in there.

It we do end up with Castore, it’ll be interesting to see how they handle the kit bag deal. They have a shop in Liverpool 1 and I’d be surprised if they didn’t push to sell our gear in there.
Do they sell the Villa, Wolves and Newcastle ones in there, only seen the Rangers ones whenever I’ve passed there

Uh ho

F2319594-9F74-4418-B8EC-DBFBF0CA0EAB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.