2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a money making scheme nowadays, but for 9 fixtures surely we only need 1 kit that covers all possibilities. If you need a 3rd kit, make it a rule that the home kit has to be kept for 2 seasons to compensate the consumer.
The club should go back to having the home kit for 2 seasons.
If they still want to milk some money out of it, I’d be happy if the away kit is changed each season, but the kit becomes the following season’s 3rd kit.

I really didn't like the home kit at first but it's grown on me - I would just prefer it if the collar was worn open instead of buttoned. It looks school boyish.

The salmon away kit is great IMO.

I really didn't like the home kit at first but it's grown on me - I would just prefer it if the collar was worn open instead of buttoned. It looks school boyish.

The salmon away kit is great IMO.
Yeah, it looks decent with the button open. I’d nearly buy it if it didn’t have the sponsor.

Just had a moment of marketing genius, how come our shirt sponsor doesn't sponsor a pie at the match as well?

Just read an article on the BBC showing other clubs new kits, some absolute shockers.

All said and done ours are pretty good.

Complacency. The kit manufacturers know their offerings will sell regardless of effort/quality. That Arsenal away kit in particular is awful.

Not sure if it's real or not but from rumours it probably is

1691422686564.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back