2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton​

Clare Wheeler in Everton’s new home kit

Clare Wheeler looks a fan of Everton’s new home kit. Photograph: Hummel/Everton FC
Congrats to Everton, who, in a country in which hundreds of people addicted to gambling kill themselves each year, have betting company Stake.com as their front-of-shirt sponsor. Well played, guys!

In a season in which Sean Dyche is hoping he can drag the Toffees out of the doldrums, Hummel has come up with a kit which is slightly verging on dull, except for one very beautiful element: the crisscross stitching on the collar and cuffs that represents the work of architect Archibald Leitch, and in particular the steel of Goodison Park’s upper tier. The blue shirt will be teamed with a white short and blue sock. The arches motif of Jordan Pickford’s dark green home kit is ostensibly inspired by St Luke’s church, with his away kit in black sporting a separate church roof motif.

The away outfield kit features a coral and navy blue striped shirt (inspired by the away colours of 1992-94), along with navy shorts and socks. I’ll level with you: it’s gross.

Surprised, or actually not surprised, that we still don't have a 3rd kit released yet. Either, A. someone forgot to order them or B. they are waiting until after the loss to Wolves to release them.
Yes, it’s just another externally visible indicator of the dereliction of duty and lack of accountability in all manner of day to day operations. I get that we dont get income directly from shirt sales as it is outsourced but for goodness sake, have some pride and do your jobs.

If we are required to have three kits, rightly or wrongly, where the hell is the last one? Just smacks of meh

Ordered the black goal kit 2 weeks ago for my lads birthday which is this week and all ive received is the socks.

Its hard enough bringing a 6 year old up as a Blue when his mates are reds giving it "your crap" every week but the club just seems to constantly make it so difficult to support them.

Its a Michael Keane issue, or a "technical" issue as they described it as to why ive not received the kit and they "dont know when it will be out for delivery". Ludacris, but not suprising sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back