2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously doubt the issues with the kits are anything to do with Hummel.

I really don’t have a scooby why our 3rd isn’t out - are they waiting for the first game that we will need it before releasing it or something (will we ever need it?!)

I really don’t have a scooby why our 3rd isn’t out - are they waiting for the first game that we will need it before releasing it or something (will we ever need it?!)
Palace?

Because they`ve only brought out the home and 2nd kit just before the season started they probably wanted to wait a while before bringing out the third kit. Can`t understand why they don`t bring the home shirt out at the start of the summer, last home game if possible, and then have the away kit on sale first home game at the end of summer. You`d have plenty of people who`d buy both when they came out at full price.

Meh, unimaginative design in the background/shading. Will highlight the slightly cack materials. Think it will look decent on the pitch, but can’t imagine it selling. Far from iconic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back