2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking forward to this design/kit and they’ve gone and stuck that crappy tower thing on as our badge - that’s an Everton owner/chairman decison, not a Hummel one.

It’s not a proper EFC crest, and makes it look blag imo.

The Kids will still want it so what do I know.
Exactly mate,

If they decided to go down the tower route at least use the one ( or similar ) from the current badge I.E some detail instead of a solid block.

Genuinely think a lot of other club fans outside of Merseyside unless they’ve seen us play in it wouldn’t have a clue what club it is.

Exactly mate,

If they decided to go down the tower route at least use the one ( or similar ) from the current badge I.E some detail instead of a solid block.

Genuinely think a lot of fans outside of Merseyside unless they’ve seen us play in it wouldn’t have a clue what club it is.

nobody knows what club we are anyway

Exactly mate,

Genuinely think a lot of fans outside of Merseyside unless they’ve seen us play in it wouldn’t have a clue what club it is.
It’s just the club being crap at engagement yet again.

The plan is to have the tower as our only club crest eventually - they want it to replace the current badge, and instead of making another beehive cockup and changing it quickly, they are just going to assimilate it into the fanbase by creeping it onto everything - that’s why this tower design is all over club docs/letters/the training ground/Goodison and on the third strip last and this season.

I’m surprised they didn’t put it on two kits this year tbh.

You’re right, outside of Evertonians,
who would have a clue what it is?

Looks a completely different colour in the video than it does in the photos so that's a good start.

F4wte-tWsAAP_Xx.jpeg.jpg

*mods take down if it breaks the filter rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.