2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very reminiscent of the first salmon pink from the early 90's (1990's). I like it.

Those halcyon days of Cottee, Stuart Barlow, Angell, Bob the Pole

it’s basically this kit with a stripey pattern right? Looks the exact same colour

fkm02528-everton-away-shirt-2019-2020-umbro-l-383210_1200x.jpg

It’s a lot better than the new one imo

Not a huge fan of the away kit, but that black keeper number is class

Agree, a nice colour juxtaposition, but the squiggle on the stripes is messy.

I go with the axiom that 'less is more'.

Would like to see all white away kit, royal blue piping on neck and sleeves.

Tried to view it in Liverpool one store today, but not in until 28 July.

Agree, a nice colour juxtaposition, but the squiggle on the stripes is messy.

I go with the axiom that 'less is more'.

Would like to see all white away kit, royal blue piping on neck and sleeves.

Tried to view it in Liverpool one store today, but not in until 28 July.

I heard that the 3rd kit is Grey/ silver, wont see it launched until the just before the Villa away game (20th August) not heard any other detail than that.

Hummel doing bits with the kits again for me - much better than the off the shelf Nike/Addidas/Umbro/Castore shabite that’s knocking about.

The new away keeper kit is very nice.

Looking forward for the third reveal - the white/navy from the nineties would be nice to complete the set.

It's important.

Yellow shirts/blue shorts/blue or yellow socks.

It's that simple. And they cant do it right more than once a decade.
I'm 100% with you on this. I hate the new kit, its awful. I don't like the home kit or both GK kits much either. Why cant we just go plain for once - if they want to get nostalgic, go with the 60's kits. I wish we do away with the crest/badge too (80's maybe, even 70's style)??.

You will all hate me for this, as much as I hate THEM, and everything they stand for, Liverpool's home kit is great!

I like both home and away kit. Defo vibes of the 92 away kit and I loved that.
Supposed to be salmon pink but more orange to me but will do for me.

I am not one to have melt downs over kits I either like it or think meh! Not fussed either way

Bear on mind also those thinking of buying it: it'll be used less than the upcoming 3rd kit - that's been the case for years now.

Keep your money in your pocket for the next kit reveal...which will be a lighter strip again...hopefully they get it right with that 3rd kit and make it yellow or lemon....the useless 'kin clowns will probably come out with a purple wheelie bin tribute though.

if you are an adult and purchase a 2nd kit are you allowed to wear it on any day you wish, or only on match days when to club are using the 2nd kit? asking for a friend, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back