Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Relegation Thread

O'Neill I think is a good coach who has been let down by his bosses and had chronic bad-luck. If Wolves hold their nerve I think he'll drag them out of trouble.

Glasner, I don't think he's rubbish but people overhyped him massively. Another manager who seemingly prefers to lose rather than change tac. To him think Bayern were desperate to poach him away.

Moyes is probably is hoping for us but that I think the ship has sailed with that one. Maybe Rangers next? Clement is under big pressure right now.
Be hilarious if Wham called upon Moyes for a third time to get them out of the mire

I don't feel particularly concerned about us but still there is pressure on to be in a comfortable position as soon as possible and stay there. We won't be "that" comfortable that early I wouldn't think but as we go into the New Year we have to be in a strong position. Nobody wants another scrap and especially so with the new stadium. That means points on the board and trying to build momentum when we can. Saturday is another enormous game.

Would take a monumental mess up to relegate that West Ham team. Kudus Paqueta Bowen Summerville Fullkrug Aguerd Killman Zouma Wan Bissaka

If you take that lot down you really have messed up.

They'll click. But I do find it hilarious that the only reason they hated Moyes was all down to "brand" of football.

Then they get a bit of a glamorous "name" in and they're awful.

We should be beating Fulham at home, and if we do we very likely will be 8 points ahead of 18th. We've got a few favourable games coming up before our toughest run of the season in December, and those behind us would have a heck of a job on their hands to be above us come the start of the year. And even then, we've had our nightmare set of fixtures and will have new owners and a transfer window at our disposal.

They'll click. But I do find it hilarious that the only reason they hated Moyes was all down to "brand" of football.

Then they get a bit of a glamorous "name" in and they're awful.

I’ve always thought Lopetegui had a better reputation than he deserved. That business with leaving Spain to go to Madrid to then get fired very quickly was all a bit of a red flag.

I’ve always thought Lopetegui had a better reputation than he deserved. That business with leaving Spain to go to Madrid to then get fired very quickly was all a bit of a red flag.

Yeah. He's one of a few managers in Reals history that seemed to have been more of a favour and he's Spanish rather than based on credentials.

But he's not Scottish so automatically a progressive manager

Everton was gifted with an opening run of games to start the season. Two wins from eight games - TWO WINS FROM EIGHT GAMES - and there is belief that Sean Dyche is on the right track and we are going to be okay? What? Huh?

Has anyone even bothered to look at the December run?

Man U
Wolves
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
Notts Forest

7 games. Almost 1/5th of the season. How many points we getting from that?

This team is in big, big trouble.
Has anyone here been watching Everton the past few years? We tend to do alright with hard runs of games

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back