2024/25 Relegation Thread

I'm very concerned that our luck has run out and there might not be 3 worse teams than us this year.
Yes, bolstered by everyone around us strengthening in the days leading up to the window closing and us doing nothing despite already being in an injury crisis. I think we have had our luck circling the drain, but with our lack of action to get ourselves away from trouble, we will go this year, and handily too I would think.

We'll be fine.
Ask your mum to wash your bed sheets and roar the team on to a 14th place finish in our final Goodison year. NSNO
I shall remain as I always have been.

IMG_5987.jpeg

Having seen most of the teams and the results this week, I think we will finish above Ipswich and Southampton and then it is a lottery from there on in.

We look genuinely one of the 3 worst teams this season.

I don`t back us to hit 48 points again this season which leaves us vulnerable. The arrogance shown by the Dyche apologists who claim that Dyche will deliver at least the points haul of last season is staggering.

I don`t think we get near that, the points deduction pushed us to good winning runs, without them we just float along with loss after loss.
It's been one game so it's a bit early for comparisons but I agree that we are poor. I'd take 17th now to be honest but with all the contracts ending we are likely to be in an even worse position next season. It feels like we're circling the drain at this point.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a last minute Branthwaite sale this window either.

It's been one game so it's a bit early for comparisons but I agree that we are poor. I'd take 17th now to be honest but with all the contracts ending we are likely to be in an even worse position next season. It feels like we're circling the drain at this point.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a last minute Branthwaite sale this window either.
I can see Branthwaite and Dom going late on with no time to spend the money...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.