2024/25 Relegation Thread

Lose a game like that and you are in DEEP trouble

I think there’s enough there to say we can stay up but I agree unless there’s a major change it’s hard to come back from a loss like that. I can imagine that’s the sort of game that loses a manager the dressing room unless the next game there’s a massive shift. Once it gets beyond that next game it’s lost

All the ingredients are there.

Can only pray Leicester, Ipswich and Southampton are somehow worse and we dont get slapped with another deduction.

Understandable that people believe we'll be relegated this season.

It's very early days though and I dont believe that'll be the case.

We played very well today and should have been 4 up by the time they got their first. That cant be ignored.

We have a more than average bottom 7/8 team and they'll get us over the line again.

Branthwaite to come back and the new signings to bed in. We have strength.

Understandable that people believe we'll be relegated this season.

It's very early days though and I dont believe that'll be the case.

We played very well today and should have been 4 up by the time they got their first. That cant be ignored.

We have a more than average bottom 7/8 team and they'll get us over the line again.

Branthwaite to come back and the new signings to bed in. We have strength.
Dave, you may have the morals of a gutter rat, but on this occasion you’re right.

Last season at Goodison Park, we’re absolutely going down. Couldn’t be more fitting, we’re an embarrassment of a football club.

Genuinely ashamed to support these. It’s out of our control at the end of the day, and it IS only a game that’s now destroyed by money and greed. But how far we’ve fallen is utterly depressing. Truly think I need to spend hours of my weekend doing something else.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back