2024/25 Relegation Thread

Mangala, Branthwaite, Garner improve the team. Garner at RB or play Dixon.

Play Mangala and Tim in the middle, Gana needs limited time, we need younger fresher legs.

Coleman and Young should never play again and should never have been given contracts.
The issue is the person picking the team feels different about Coleman and Young, plus the odds of him playing Mangala over Doucoure is low.

Theres a team in there that could get out of relegation in all but the fullbacks. How many years and transfer windows is it now that we havent addressed these two positions.
FB situation needs sorting for sure.

Branthwaite coming back in settles us down a lot, but Dyche has to recognise that we need the RB situation sorted by putting Garner or Dixon there and stick with it until it works.

Tbh, as fuming as I am right now, I cant see this group of players being relegated.

On paper we look stronger than in any of the last 3/4 seasons.

We'll finish nearer mid-table than we will the bottom 3 is my guess.

I think we could even lose the next two and I'd think that way.

Branthwaite coming back in settles us down a lot, but Dyche has to recognise that we need the RB situation sorted by putting Garner or Dixon there and stick with it until it works.

Tbh, as fuming as I am right now, I cant see this group of players being relegated.

we will lose the next one for sure

Conceding 3 late goals to them today not as bad as conceding 1 late goal to them in May last year would’ve been. We’re 2 points from safety with 35 games to play. Couple of new players look good and Branthwaite still here. Leicester points deduction incoming. We’ve been in much worse places than this
We've shipped 10 goals in 3 games, not sure how we're going to manage 2 points at this rate

Not sure tbh because dont think we really have a garner in midfield who will sit and not chase tha ball like the rest. Do agree with the fb problem and branthwaite coming back, honestly think be better with more confidence. Really curious see what he will do cant drop tim in midfield then ndaiye is another who has to play. So is drop mcneil/harrison for me

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back