Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Relegation Thread

Their 4-3-3 seems to do us in, especially in MF. we need to make sure our 4-2-3-1 doesnt get overrun

They're not really playing it this season with the signing of Smith Rowe. Was just Sander Berge and Periera in the pivot. Feels like Myko will be fine shutting down Traore so again it's the left side to worry about as Antonee Robinson has developed into a fine prem LB and this is always one game he wants to do well in.

Will be low scoring, feels a 1-1 but I think a 1-0 is very possible.

Are Leicester expecting any point deduction? Also are Everton expecting a point reduction?

We are still waiting to see if we get one for last season as well.
From the rumours months ago, Leicester were supposedly over the limit. while we think we are ok, but we've heard that before and we all wont know till December ish. While nothing has been said about the so called 6.5mil we could be over by that was suppose to be heard about during the summer. which some said could be a 1 or 2point deduction or even a fine

From the rumours months ago, Leicester were supposedly over the limit. while we think we are ok, but we've heard that before and weall wont know till December ish. While nothing has been said about the so called 6.5mil we could be over by that was suppose to be heard about during the summer. which some said could be a 1 or 2point deduction or even a fine

Is that the second charge against Leicester as the first one they got off on a technicality. In any case I think they'll be o.k as they have experience and pace in their team and been in every single game so far.

Currently Wolves, Ipswich, Southampton looks a solid bet as the bottom 3. Think Palace will get at least a draw v Forest who'll be missing Gibbs White and Ward Prowse.

Is that the second charge against Leicester as the first one they got off on a technicality. In any case I think they'll be o.k as they have experience and pace in their team and been in every single game so far.

Currently Wolves, Ipswich, Southampton looks a solid bet as the bottom 3. Think Palace will get at least a draw v Forest who'll be missing Gibbs White and Ward Prowse.
Yes. the Potential charge if the rumours about the amount were true, which said they were way over. But like everything we never know until official figures are published, as it's all guess work that's put out as fact

Yes. the Potential charge if the rumours about the amount were true, which said they were way over. But like everything we never know until official figures are published, as it's all guess work that's put out as fact

9 points from first 8 is a more than decent start for a newly promoted team nowadays. Also have Ipswich and Forest as their next two so potential to get another four points. Amusing when pretty much all their fanbase want rid of Cooper already.

They'll probably be like Forest last year, picking up wins when they need them and so an eventual deduction won't hurt them that much if it drops in March/April.

Wolves will come good. I especially like Cunha. I thought Ipswich were poor yesterday and cant see them surviving nor Soton.

So, its one from the usual list of Palace, Fulham, LCFC, NFFC, WHU and Manu.

Mad how the bookies have still got Palace at 13/2 and us 4/1.

Are they really that much better than us?
I don't think they are better. I don't think they will ultimately end up in a scrap either but sometimes if a bad start runs past 10 games the pressure grows on everyone and it's hard to shake off. Then you are into sacking territory and whether you get a bounce or not.

There is always going to be one side pulled in that nobody expects but then each year the promoted sides seem to be very poor but I'd fancy Leicester to stay up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back