#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you want in the board. If the owner change and they don't spend 500m will u protest again
On your rationale, it's fine for him to stay cos he spent 500million?

However he actually wasted a huge percentage of that and now has the club hamstrung.

Where are you heading with your counter argument because it looks like a dead end.

Spending 500 large ones does not entitle him or anyone who succeeds him the privilege of staying as guardian of the Club if that tenure is riddled with abject failure.

The FAB really isn't worth a carrot as an idea, it's something the club can and very likely will just utterly ignore. Or just send some ex-player along too to take a few photos. It's a PR-thing to make the club appear open to the very gullible.

Don't get why people are sending that Jazz fella, the Chair, proper abuse or are fuming at him. If he's content with the board well then I strongly disagree with him but he said that was just his personal view. He also said they want to engage with fans from all sides so everyone feels listened too. That's very commendable when I think the whole idea is actually nothing but a waste of everyone's time. It's likely people are just taking their anger out on him because Sky didn't do a particularly fair job of covering the protest that happened.

People can laugh at the numbers but it served it's purpose, it has got the media talking. Molly McCann definitely gave it a boost with her post-fight remarks too.

Last edited:
The FAB really isn't worth a carrot as an idea, it's something the club can and very likely will just utterly ignore. Or just send some ex-player along too to take a few photos. It's just a PR-thing and anyone who was elected to it hoping it's going to be more than that will be in for a big come down.

Don't get why people are sending that Jazz fella, the Chair, proper abuse or are fuming at him. If he's content with the board well then I strongly disagree with him but he said that was just his personal view. He also said they want to engage with fans from all sides so everyone feels listened too. That's very commendable I think even though I think the whole idea is just a waste of time. It's likely people are just taking their anger out on him because Sky didn't do a particularly fair job of covering the protest that happened.

People can laugh at the numbers but it served it's purpose, it has got the media talking. Molly McCann definitely gave it a boost with her post-fight remarks too.
Superb post brilliant ;)

@Noisy noise annoys has assured me that we won't get any injuries all season and that everything is fine. I hope this reassures you.

First, the turn out was pathetic. Was always going to be, firstly because the owner has spent money, albeit unwisely and is seemingly only held back by an arbitrary PL rule, so you are never get enough who strongly disagree and 2nd because as I mentioned the other having it on random sat with no reason to be at GP was always an idiotic move on their part.
Also because someone is on the fab, this does not automatically mean they agree with ur warped views and "friends" of the 27 campaign attacking him does not help ur cause in the slightest. This is their 2nd try and a 2nd massive fail. Read the room

Did you want Sky to say this is Jazz, random fan that Irwin has stopped on the street?
Also did the FAB application state you must be anti board, he brings his own views and experience to the position. This is why such a group shouldn't exist, if it was Kelly interviewed then the first 27 campaign would be whooping tonight

No he wasn't. They said it was Jazz from Fab, at no stage did they say he was speaking in an official capacity

Who do you want in the board. If the owner change and they don't spend 500m will u protest again

So you admit they didn't say it. Thanks for clearing it up

No just not making things up to suit an agenda.
Did they say is name... Yes
Did they say he was chair of fab... Yes
Did they state he was speaking as the chair... Nope

If that's your take from it then you can, I just don't share it. In my opinion they were just stating he isn't some random fan as is sky's want

Like interviewing Lamps and expecting every part of an interview to be the view of the club. It's stupid

At what point did he state he is speaking in official capacity, you are adding 2 + 2 & getting 100

That last bit I can agree on, my head hurts with people putting round balls into square chairs

Definitely a..... I see
Alright Prenno, lad, enjoying the new gig?

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.
Bill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.