#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
….its pointless protesting without a clear target. There has to be a clear, joined-up approach & surely that has to be against the owner & Board.

An intellectual approach with no violence or aggression. Threats will play into Kenwright hands.

The group needs dynamic leadership and it needs whistleblowers inside the club to uncover the truth. Protest in numbers. Protest with passion, get the media onside, expose the truth.

….its pointless protesting without a clear target. There has to be a clear, joined-up approach & surely that has to be against the owner & Board.

An intellectual approach with no violence or aggression. Threats will play into Kenwright hands.

The group needs dynamic leadership and it needs whistleblowers inside the club to uncover the truth. Protest in numbers. Protest with passion, get the media onside, expose the truth.
It sickens me that “whistleblowers inside the club” doesn't include Sharpy. A player who was actually central to the clubs most successful era and who is silent throughout all this. I wouldn’t expect him to come out and slag off his employer, who wants to be unemployed at the moment. But the utter silence is evidence that not even he, one of our heroes is doing anything.

What’s the objective of the protest that hasn’t been communicated already? I’m not saying I’m anti protest, I just don’t get why we’d want mass demonstration to re-communicate that we’re still not happy with the board. There is no higher power than Bill and Moshiri. No amount of protest changes that, unless I’m wrong? They’ll be here until they decide they no longer want to be.
There's no higher power than Moshiri (or maybe his mate)

What's undeniable is that whoever owns the club, the board of directors doesn't have the required levels of expertise to run a modern football club.

We were sinking long before Moshiri arrived, his incredible amounts of money spent have remarkably managed to speed up the crash. There's absolutely no control.

It also doesn't matter that it's been communicated already. It needs repeating, every single game until the changes are made.

Massive day for the campaign Saturday.

I'd imagine events over the past week will have convinced a few fence sitters to get involved.

Obviously, there's going to be a hardcore bunch who'd rather hymn Kumbaya and hope for the best, but the vast majority can now see that this board is desperately out of its depth.

Don't use the "we have to stick together and support the team" garbage as an excuse not to protest. It's easy to do both.

Support the team, oppose the board.

Loud, proud and non violent, don't boo the team or manager, just our owners, board and especially our clueless, vile Chairman.

Leadership and engaging with the media are key. There is a change creeping through in the media, few articles having pops at Moshiri and the board, Simon Jordan levelling criticism at the board despite Whites attempts to get back on script, Neville and Carragher having a go, Super Kev going in on the board last night etc

In my opinion it needs someone to come out publically and engage with the press making it clear that abuse of players is not acceptable, that the team and Sean have 100% support in game, and that the board and ownership are the issues. We need to take control of the narrative.

I think we need a Mick Lynch.

Hopefully, the fans will give the players a good pre-match reception this Saturday just to show them that we are fully behind the team if not the Board.

Poor little darlings must be in trepidation at the thought of turning up this weekend ahead of the game so a bit of positivity may give them a lift.

Don't expect us to win or even take a point from the game but as long as they play with heart and soul and show a desire to want to play for and save the Club from the ignominy of relegation then it's a start. Going to be the toughest 90 minutes of the season for them in front of a crowd who will take nothing less than 100% absolute and total commitment and endeavour.

Anyone continuin to give this owner a free pass is actively hurting the club. He’s not going to “listen and learn” and sack the board, he thinks they’re doing a good job. He needs to be driven out of the city along with the rest of them but I suspect it’s too late for even that now. But the fans need to take the club back.

It’s the private ownership mate, we are just spectators.

It’s complete regime change needed, owner, directors, DoF and communications director (Prentice) - they are finished here, and trying to wait it out for the new ground isn’t an option.

We have to continue non-violent protesting at all opportunities, except during the match where we get behind Dyche and those cowards.

Finch farm, liver buildings everywhere to get noticed.

Support the team; sack the board.

Protest the board harder and with greater focus.
Support the team for the rest of the season win, lose or draw - no matter the performance - they're bad but they were abandoned by the board when needing support.

The best way out of this will be for the players to know the fans are on their side, and for there to be alignment in disdain for the board.

There is nothing to be gained from slagging off the players at this point in time, as bad as the team is, and as poor as the performances might be. This is our team until we get relegated, or until Dyche performs a miracle. Full support for the players - nothing but dismissal for the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.