#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get all Liam Neeson and commit

Everyone can do something

Not having this "I would attend the protest, but..."

What are you prepared to do, what will you do?

EvertonPledges : I won't spend another penny on supporting Everton until this owner and board are gone.

I will support the team on matchday from afar, hoping for some results, I will stay at home rather than go. I will attend protests outside of the stadium. I am forfeiting my last chances to be in Goodison for this cause. I will never forgive them for it.

For me the best protest is to have an empty Goodison in front of the sky cameras that will get media attention

It might be later in the season if things continue to go badly wrong. But I don't think it's sensible right now for 2 reasons

Evertonians like to go to watch the team and most of the crowd are ST holders who have already paid. I don't think it should be expected that they don't attend and effectively throw their money away.

Also, a boycott this weekend would be painted as a lack of support for the new manager. We want to support the manager and the team, and it wouldn't be fair on Dyche to do it right now. Before and after the match is absolutely fine, but during the 90 mins seems unfair and counter productive to me. The media would also jump on it and paint the fans in more negative light if they boycotted on day 1 of a new manager.

I’ve just read some posts on Facebook on a number of fan pages and absolutely agree it’s up to people to make their own choices of protesting or not but blues slating other blues who dare to speak up, illustrate their frustration with the long running poor state of the club culminating in our current situation is a sign in itself of how bad and deep rooted this is.

Absolutely we will as painful and frustrating it is, get behind the team however this issue is all about the shambolic and allegedly corrupt administration of this great football club.

Slating other fans for having a voice is part of the problem that we find ourselves in and no doubt we will see several thousand happy clappers at goodison on Saturday. Nothing will change until the majority change their mindset

How long has BK been on the board at Everton?

Fans should all turn their backs - like the 'Poznan' - on the prerequisite number of minutes and have a silent protest to reflect his mis-handling of the Club. If enough did it then it will be highlighted by the media and on BT (who are televising the game).

Would also be great to hack into the scoreboards to reflect an appropriate message.

Status
Not open for further replies.