#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it was that. It was the organisation around the protests: if theyd have been outside the ground and pushing for Moshiri to also go they'd have attracted a lot more support.

I'm just saying: here we are now with the greatest ever threat to our PL status (even more dangerous than last season) and yet the movment that has set itself up as a beacon for change has apparently downed tools.
The original focus of the 27C wasn't anti-Moshiri at all, if anything it was imploring him to get a proper grip on the club that was costing him a fortune in wasted money. The focus was definitely 'a better run Everton would be a more successful Everton and thus help Moshiri to protect and enhance his investment'.

From what I understand, I think there is currently a re-evaluation of focus and presentation underway, having taken into account recent feedback from fans.

I think walkouts mate. With respect, not renewing til the last week achieves nothing except panic among the support whilst scrambling to renew and the one outdated computer in the ticket office gets overloaded.
Yeah thats true, most do last week anyway, walks out though, better to not actually go at all, empty seats, that sends a message, esp on a TV game, again it was something Newcastle fans did and they got the owner out, ive said this before, as much as we laugh at Geordies, they are miles ahead of us

The original focus of the 27C wasn't anti-Moshiri at all, if anything it was imploring him to get a proper grip on the club that was costing him a fortune in wasted money. The focus was definitely 'a better run Everton would be a more successful Everton and thus help Moshiri to protect and enhance his investment'.

From what I understand, I think there is currently a re-evaluation of focus and presentation underway, having taken into account recent feedback from fans.
That's what I meant: it would have received more favourable reaction with a protest outside the ground against Moshiri - rather inside the stadium and not against Moshiri.

Forget Moshiri, honestly, he cant leave unless somebody buys.

Focus on what we can change.

Our CEO and Chairman, both can be removed with the flick of a wrist.
Which will do Everton no good whatsoever since all that will happen is Mosh replaces them with his people.
If Farhad wanted to replace them he would of done so already.

The difference between us and Newcastle, they worried about the future of the club and the direction, they hounded the owner out.
While we worry about the investment of the man who is destroying us and want too protect his bank balance

You reckon? He seems to be able to replace directors of football with worse, he seems to find worse managers, his track record in football is shocking.
If kenwrong wasn't responsible for any of that , then what is his job , why is he still at Everton. If moshiri made all those wrong decisions,is it possible that keeping kenwright was another bad decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back