• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

4 Things In Football That Need To Be Jibbed, 1 Thing That Should Be in Football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a wild one, like.

F*cking renegade me.

Honestly gets right on my tits. "Ooh, he's played 17 seconds extra there..." Not if he just makes it up as he pleases.

Would [Poor language removed] Ferguson right off too, the cantankerous old sod.

Jockers.

I was having a full blown arguement about Redknapp today.

My mate rates him and is certain he will save QPR. I ew him out of the water.

And emailed him about 30 times with the words ; ' HE KILLED POMPEY'
How is he getting away with signing Ben Haim again FFS ?? Stinks that does..

1. Kopites.
2. Kopites on motd.
3. Harry Redface being hailed as some super manager.
4. That bad tit who calls jags - Yag ee elka.

Jibbed

1. Badge kissing/touching. Right its conditional, if Hibbert ever scored for realz and kissed the badge then fair enough. In fact its subjective really. But as a bare minimum, if you been there for 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 seasons...leave the badge alone. It makes me cringe and cheapens the spirit of the club and the football spirit.

2. Football phone ins. Talksport/bbc radio 5 live etc, same thing with the Fan 590 in toronto with hockey. These broadcasts can be at times absolutely great mediums for having on people involved in the sport with a real interesting insights or views. But phone ins for the most part are the most un-interesting thing ever, most fans know as much about what they are saying as the next guy. If I was really interested...hell the internet is full of forums of fans with views. Football phone ins are redundant and usually irritable .

3. Announcers letting the crowd shout the last name of the player. Its not as ace as everyone think it is. C'mon announcer lad, if a jobs worth doing its worth doing well.

4. The concept that due to the rate of speed of the a player, that even the slightest touch will send any highly coordinated and balanced player crashing down. Go watch some ice hockey and come back to me on that one (Go leafs)

Should

1. Team salary cap, step in the right direction. Considering recent account releases...would be wise.

Fancy dress
Them horrible mint green boots with the orange Nike tick
The Old Firm
Garth Crooks

Rattles. F*cking boss them old wooden rattles.

1.Sky sports.
2. Millionaire footy players
3. Corrupt UEFA
4.Agents

1. Independent 2nd premier league

JIBBED

1) Sloop John B Chants of any variant

2) Sky Sports News/Jim White on "Transfer Deadline Day"

3) After goal music

4) The England Supporters Band

SHOULD

1) The European Cup Winners Cup

I agree with all but No 1.

Bainsey he smashed the ball
Through that **** geordie wall
Thirty Five yards and still it didn't slow down
Give Bainsey a Crown
Give Bainsey a cro-own
Shut Up Pardew...you soft f 'ckin clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back