Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

5 games to go - as good as it gets or can it be maintained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to do this as we pass Arsenal...

27e7136d926fef44678fab43a6813115c841e7d2.gif

Think he is saying that they will get less points in their remaining games than us, cos they are playing like milk. Irrespective of what the run in actually is.

Yeah, really they're more likely to get 12 from 7 than us, etc. not like I put too much analysis into it, they've just been milk toast (sp?) recently.

So basically what Ray says.

Haha this thread. You're shitting yourself Dave just incase we actually might reach the Martinez milestone of 72 points and/or 5th. Koeman has improved us no end, fortress Goodison is back and to get near to 4/5th after the awful crap of the last two seasons, even you can see that HAS to be progress. We boss games towards the end of matches rather than fall away, and if you look at Barkley's arse he looks like he's lost the kebab meat he used to eat on a night out.

Haha this thread. You're shitting yourself Dave just incase we actually might reach the Martinez milestone of 72 points and/or 5th. Koeman has improved us no end, fortress Goodison is back and to get near to 4/5th after the awful crap of the last two seasons, even you can see that HAS to be progress. We boss games towards the end of matches rather than fall away, and if you look at Barkley's arse he looks like he's lost the kebab meat he used to eat on a night out.

Pervert.

But true...

Mate, this is a thread about 5th/6th spot. Please dont snarl it up with your bitterness.

I have no concerns about any points total whatsoever, I said the 2013/14 total will stand for another decade and it will.

Let that be the end of it and please stay on topic.

Away form has cost us big time this season, 4 wins, which is also what we got in the last two seasons when finishing 11th. Two more wins would have us sitting on the same points as RS now. On the other hand we have lost two games in this City this season, both to the RS, again one win against them would have us still in the hunt for 4th.

Mate, this is a thread about 5th/6th spot. Please dont snarl it up with your bitterness.

I have no concerns about any points total whatsoever, I said the 2013/14 total will stand for another decade and it will.

Let that be the end of it and please stay on topic.
I'm sure all of what I've said IS relevant to this thread. Either way, I think we will keep this up, we've got a bit of momentum, Arsenal look to be broken so I see no reason why we can't do better. The only problem for us is teams have games in hand, which obviously we can do nothing about.

Away form has cost us big time this season, 4 wins, which is also what we got in the last two seasons when finishing 11th. Two more wins would have us sitting on the same points as RS now. On the other hand we have lost two games in this City this season, both to the RS, again one win against them would have us still in the hunt for 4th.
5 away wins in the last two seasons.

I'm sure all of what I've said IS relevant to this thread. Either way, I think we will keep this up, we've got a bit of momentum, Arsenal look to be broken so I see no reason why we can't do better. The only problem for us is teams have games in hand, which obviously we can do nothing about.
Good post mate. More like that if you can.

I think it's still a probable 7th place finish.

I know optimism when I see it. Attaboy, dave.

Let's hope so. But Lukaku needs keeping hold of and he's almost gone.

yep. couple of marquis signings this summer, and we'll see. Everybody knows this, even my cat here knows that by now. let's hope our mate farhad got the message.

Do they have the cash and the nous to do it? that's the real question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back